2022/23 Football Season.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Really disappointed, we were shocking again, got beat 2-1.
Enough said.

On to Wednesday in the cup v Newcastle, hope they play their kids, otherwise some might think by the scoreline it's a game of rugby. On television for this one, hopefully not a horror show.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Deliriously happy Leeds fan! Leeds 3 - 0 Chelsea .
What a weekend.:)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Deliriously happy Leeds fan! Leeds 3 - 0 Chelsea .
What a weekend.:)
great win for dirty leeds!

Citeh 3-3 with half an hour to go, not a bad super Sunday, so far!

hope maximan isn't playing weds!

Reactions: zand

w00d57

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
pain!!!!
No Utd fans posting yet?? thought they'd of been singing all night after that!! Yet again the football reminds me you can't ever predict the game

Reactions: Lamont D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No Utd fans posting yet?? thought they'd of been singing all night after that!! Yet again the football reminds me you can't ever predict the game
Probably still making their way home to London,;) what with train strikes and all that...:)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Walking around with my utd shirt on this morning. With a certain Mr Rashford on the back!

Reactions: zand

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Sadly not my mate.
in the end it was only wishful thinking to see us into the next round.
Even though they played their second eleven, we were still not good enough.
We huffed and puffed, but the stats proved that we are a long way from a decent team. The bench was was very light and we were powderpuff up front. So lightweight!
A few bob because of tele money. But the future doesn't look too rosy as decent money to run the club isn't there!

Some tasty third round ties!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
ah i see you're a actua; fan then too, haha... so very true and that's for the ones that have actually seen the stadium hah

I have passed the Emirates a couple of times due to bad sense of direction, don't blame the co pilot! (I wasn't on Google maps duty) We were heading for some obscure cockney national league club.
Quite impressive. Would have loved to go inside. Arsenal is one of the few clubs that I have never been to. (Inside)

w00d57

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
pain!!!!
I have passed the Emirates a couple of times due to bad sense of direction, don't blame the co pilot! (I wasn't on Google maps duty) We were heading for some obscure cockney national league club.
Quite impressive. Would have loved to go inside. Arsenal is one of the few clubs that I have never been to. (Inside)
I can tell you the walk through to the seating is designed so no matter where you enter it feels like walking down the players tunnel as the pitch comes on to you, Wenger did some amazing things for the Arsenal

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Best tunnel I've been in, Sunderland. The stadium of light is wicked.
Wembley doesn't compare to other new stadia, the rest is unbelievable but the tunnel is basic.

Worst, too many that don't had a tunnel as such!

Mention, port vale due to the steps. Portsmouth as the dressing rooms are upstairs!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Home to West Brom this aft. Hopefully bag 3 points and send em back down the M6 with nil pois lol.
Good luck to all our teams playing today. Hope your team wins.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sadly not my mate.
in the end it was only wishful thinking to see us into the next round.
Even though they played their second eleven, we were still not good enough.
We huffed and puffed, but the stats proved that we are a long way from a decent team. The bench was was very light and we were powderpuff up front. So lightweight!
A few bob because of tele money. But the future doesn't look too rosy as decent money to run the club isn't there!

Some tasty third round ties!

Bad luck mate but its only a micky mouse cup. Its the league that matters most. At least you got one stage further than we did.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Absolute garbage. We went 2-0 up only to let them get 2 back and equalise. Not happy with that at all and we are now next to bottom of table. Next up Bristol City away on Weds night.