2023/24 Football Season.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Trip to Vicarage Road(Watford) for our lads tomorrow afternoon. Gotta try and bag all 3 points. I fancy QPR to annihilate Rotherham so we deffo need a win at Vicarage Road. It will be our new coach's first game in charge.
Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend. Hope they win.
Trip to Vicarage Road(Watford) for our lads tomorrow afternoon. Gotta try and bag all 3 points. I fancy QPR to annihilate Rotherham so we deffo need a win at Vicarage Road. It will be our new coach's first game in charge.
Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend. Hope they win.
Best wishes lads!
And to all our teams except FGR. @zand
That is cos we are at the New Lawn for a battle with one of our rivals.
And a win for us will mean more distance between the teams at the bottom and possibly secure our status in the league.
Have some good memories of facing them a few times in the not too distant past.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Best wishes lads!
And to all our teams except FGR. @zand
That is cos we are at the New Lawn for a battle with one of our rivals.
And a win for us will mean more distance between the teams at the bottom and possibly secure our status in the league.
Have some good memories of facing them a few times in the not too distant past.
I noticed you had tagged me and hoped it was to congratulate me on Leeds win over Leicester lol
Then I realised you had posted this earlier in the evening.:)
I hope Steve Cotterill can grab a win for FGR but I won't be there today as I am getting over flu.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I noticed you had tagged me and hoped it was to congratulate me on Leeds win over Leicester lol
I hope Steve Cotterill can grab a win for FGR but I won't be there today as I am getting over flu.
Yeah well done to Leeds. Hey next week is the big Yorkshire Derby. Huddersfield V Leeds. Another 3 points for you though we'll be going all out to make sure it's not an easy 3 points lol. To be honest I think we are going down and you lot will be going up.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hecky thunp how much more can we take. We are 1-1 QPR are winning and Stoke are losing so as it stands QPR are out on GD and Stoke are in on GD and to make matters worse Sheff Weds are winning.

Reactions: Lamont D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh I spoke too soon it's 1-2 to us we just scored. Blooming heck we need that.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Phew we held on for a win. Trouble is QPR also won as did Sheffield Weds and Thankfully Stoke lost. It's all on next week now and I really don't fancy our chances with Leeds. QPR take on the mighty Leicester and Sheff Weds play Rotherham and Stoke play Middlesbrough. We are just 2 points ahead of Stoke

1708794192150.png

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You missed another win for your local lot.
But it was a shock g game. Well worth the miss.
I also watched dirty Leeds last night.
quite impressed getting the win over the rabid foxes (hate them)t
watching the gooners v toon now.
get well soon @zand.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Phew we held on for a win. Trouble is QPR also won as did Sheffield Weds and Thankfully Stoke lost. It's all on next week now and I really don't fancy our chances with Leeds. QPR take on the mighty Leicester and Sheff Weds play Rotherham and Stoke play Middlesbrough. We are just 2 points ahead of Stoke

View attachment 66346
you forgot millwall won as well.

we were not good enough.
lost 1-0.
Season defo over.
well done to @hankjam.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
3.-1 with striker scoring one of.
Went one behind and then sorted themselves out.
Going to be an interesting run.
Top gets promoted.
Next four go into a knock out and the winner plays the second bottom for the Prem.

In other news Gers slaughter the Jambos 5-0, seems the new manager bounce is working a treat and is continuing. Tims manage to claw a win with late goals against the Steelmen.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Congratulations go out to Maidstone United in making the 5th round of the FA Cup but sadly they bowed out to a 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Coventry. They must be pretty elated to have got that far having polished off Torquay, Chesham United, Barrow, and Ipswich.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations go out to Maidstone United in making the 5th round of the FA Cup but sadly they bowed out to a 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Coventry. They must be pretty elated to have got that far having polished off Torquay, Chesham United, Barrow, and Ipswich.
Hopefully they have earned a bit of money along the way.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Airdrie at home tonight...
cmon the Arabs!

Good luck to the Rovers!

Looking at the kids that were playing for Liverpool I see they have been harvesting from academies in the lower leagues, one of them for Tranmere

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Airdrie at home tonight...
cmon the Arabs!

Good luck to the Rovers!

Looking at the kids that were playing for Liverpool I see they have been harvesting from academies in the lower leagues, one of them for Tranmere
The connections are remarkable.
And as we do not have an academy. The talent we don't have coming through the ranks is quite alarming!
The most successful transfer of talent from Rovers to reds is our one time goalkeeper, academy and youth goalkeeping coach, now first team goalkeeping coach for over a decade, well before herr klopf, a certain John Achterberg.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Lost 0-2 and by the sounds of things lucky to get 0...
Followers raging about team selection, tactics and substitutions... so basically the manager
and then the effort, lack of, by the players.
Airdie must be pinching themselves as they are well down the table.

Could get brutal.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lost 0-2 and by the sounds of things lucky to get 0...
Followers raging about team selection, tactics and substitutions... so basically the manager
and then the effort, lack of, by the players.
Airdie must be pinching themselves as they are well down the table.

Could get brutal.
sounds like my lot after last night!

• Agree
Reactions: hankjam