2023/24 Football Season.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Big game for us tomorrow up at Ewood park. Hopefully we can thrash them like we did on Boxing day cos we sure need the points.
Good luck to all those playing tomorrow.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Drew 1.1 and QPR won theirs so gap of 2points. That has really put cat among the pigeons cos we play QPR next Sunday. That's a 6pointer. Best we can hope for is a draw though a win would be better. Watch this space.

Cluuur

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Think I've just about recovered from last night's 98th minute winner to beat Charlton at their place for the first time in 80 odd years. Great result after the disappointment of a postponed Saturday match.
9th place and 9 points off playoffs for our first season back in L1 doesn't feel too shabby.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Think I've just about recovered from last night's 98th minute winner to beat Charlton at their place for the first time in 80 odd years. Great result after the disappointment of a postponed Saturday match.
9th place and 9 points off playoffs for our first season back in L1 doesn't feel too shabby.
Well done.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The big weekend is almost upon us. Our big match takes place 13:30 on Sunday down at Loftus Road. It promises to be a nerve jingling match as both sides vie for the points. The best we can hope for is a draw or win other wise we are in the drop zone should the unthinkable happen.
Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend. Hope your team wins.

Speaking of Footy I see Jurgen Klopp is to step down as Liverpool manager at the end of the season. He's certainly done well for them and they will miss him for sure. I wish him all the best in whatever he does next.

Last edited:

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
oooh dear just looked at our fixtures and we have another 6 pointer next Saturday with Sheffield Wednesday at Home. eek things are getting deadly serious now. :eek::watching:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Away to the Grim in Cleethorpes.
As long as we don't lose, I'm not expecting much. Cos of now relegation is almost gone. And play offs are too much, I do believe our season is nearly over, and that reflects in our transfer window deals.

Good luck to all our teams playing this facup weekend.
Or like us in the bread and butter of the league.

One of the main things about Klopp is he had the squad throughout his time to dominate football, but his tactics left them exposed to modern tactics of the other top teams. A certain Bob Paisley was far more successful.
Let's see who can follow what klopp did achieve?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
As long as we don't lose, I'm not expecting much. Cos of now relegation is almost gone. And play offs are too much, I do believe our season is nearly over, and that reflects in our transfer window deals.

One of the main things about Klopp is he had the squad throughout his time to dominate football, but his tactics left them exposed to modern tactics of the other top teams. A certain Bob Paisley was far more successful.
Good luck mate. I wish our relegation worries had gone.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Following consideration by the EFL Board, the League can today confirm the fixture schedule for the 2024/25 season with kick-off set to take place over the weekend of 10/11 August 2024, with the regular League campaign ending on May 3, 2025.

The 46 rounds of League matches will take place across 33 weekends, 9 midweeks and 4 Bank Holidays in the Championship, with Leagues One and Two playing over 36 weekends, 6 midweeks and 4 Bank Holidays.

The way things are going the 2nd part of this statement may well apply to us.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
A win is a win!
Three points sees us up into the heady heights of 17th.
An oggy gives us the winner.
Yeeeeeaasaashhhhhh!
Well done mate. Keep yer fingers and toes crossed for us this aft. By half past 2 we'll either be singing or crying.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Sir Alex did well as did Arsen Wenger.

• Agree
Reactions: Lamont D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
So far so good. 5 mins to half time and 0-0. I reckon the goals are gunna come in the 2nd half and it could go either way. Talk about being on a knife edge lol.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tension mounting now. We've come close on a few occasions. We'd be very unlucky to lose this one.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yessssssss get in there 0-1 to Us. Just gotta hang on now a few more minutes.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Finished 1-1. So back to the 3 point gap. Now we gotta do it all again next Saturday at Home to the Owls. Not happy about that but I suppose it's better than losing.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
0-0
Utterly grim.
Only saving grace is that Raith got beat at home by IC 2-3.
It's not going well on the goal front....

Not sure why I am not seeing notifications for this thread!!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Darren Moore has been sacked so now we seek another manager. I suppose it's been coming. It's due to our abysmal performance. In all fairness to the bloke he came to us with what Warnock left us with and he only just sign some new players this month. I can'thelp thinking we have been a little hasty. I can understand our owner wanting results but he's expecting too much too soon. No doubt the moaners in our support club will be celebrating.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
0-0
Utterly grim.
Only saving grace is that Raith got beat at home by IC 2-3.
It's not going well on the goal front....

Not sure why I am not seeing notifications for this thread!!!
There is a watch button on the right at the top of the page.
Have you noticed it?