2024/25 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
The fixtures will be out on 18th June with the season kicking off 1st week of August. In the meantime lets all have a nice summer break and take it from there.

Reactions: Pipp

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Man Utd won the FA Cup so that's brings the 2023/24 season to an end. Euro Forum can be found here.

• Agree
Reactions: zand and Hopeful34

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ooops how silly of me I forgot the Leeds v Southampton game tomorrow. Hope @zand will forgive me. I'd genuinely thought that was last week.

Reactions: zand

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh Dear it's not Leeds's day. Bad luck @zand Really feel for you guys. That brings the season to a close. Euro's next up in a couple of weeks or so. Also the new season fixtures due out in around 2 to 3 weeks time. Adios for now guys and gals. See you on the Euro thread.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh Dear it's not Leeds's day. Bad luck @zand Really feel for you guys. That brings the season to a close. Euro's next up in a couple of weeks or so. Also the new season fixtures due out in around 2 to 3 weeks time. Adios for now guys and gals. See you on the Euro thread.
Oh I'm happy with that John. I like the trips to Southampton with Arsenal. Leeds would only have gone up to be relegated again.

Reactions: johnboy412000

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh I'm happy with that John. I like the trips to Southampton with Arsenal. Leeds would only have gone up to be relegated again.
You don't know that they would have come back down again. There's always next year. Hoping that we will bounce back too next season seeing as we have a new manager with high hopes and aspirations. Also the Owner has pledged his help financially wise. I guess we shall have to wait and see what happens in the new season. In the meantime lets enjoy a summer although the weather could do with improvement lol. Happy summer everyone.

• Friendly
Reactions: zand

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

FIXTURE RELEASE DAY 2024/25​

SPFL CONFIRMS PUBLICATION DATE FOR NEXT SEASON'S FIXTURE LISTS
The SPFL has today announced that the fixtures for season 2024/25 will be published on Thursday 27 June at 9am.
All four SPFL divisions (Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2) will kick off on the weekend of August 3/4.

Then once the dust has settled and we all know who our teams are playing and when, we'll all have Election fever then.