640g Pump Question

L33M

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We’ve had the 640g since June and we’re off on holiday next week we’ve arranged a holiday pump but I was trying to work out how much insulin to take if we had to use the pens again. The last pump had the Total Daily Dose but can’t find it on this one any help would be appreciated thanks.

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You definitely can get the 640 to tell you TDD. I gave my 640 back, I think @Juicyj uses one and might be able to navigate the menu to tell you where to find it. Something like if you go to history from the menu, then choose summary, one day - and it will tell you from there as you scroll through the days what your TDD was for each day.

Reactions: Juicyj

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi there, easy way to locate this info is go into history and daily summary and TDD is there for both basal and bolus. I take it you have both basal and bolus pens ?

Also take 3 times what you need in case of set change failures, and spares in both hand luggage as well as your case.

Sorry for sounding mumsy but have been away and had to come home early as set change failed twice..

Reactions: paulpapa