A Breakthrough In Fbg

MrsGruffy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just have to share that this morning, I had my first ever FBG under 5! Came in at 4.5. While I've gained a kg this week, which I think is down to having been able to reduce an anti-hypertensive with a diuretic in it (so most likely fluid retention), nothing tastes as good as a FBG of 4.5. I feel as if I'm making progress. Just in case you're wondering, I've been having OMAD for the last month or so, and keeping it LCHF.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just have to share that this morning, I had my first ever FBG under 5! Came in at 4.5. While I've gained a kg this week, which I think is down to having been able to reduce an anti-hypertensive with a diuretic in it (so most likely fluid retention), nothing tastes as good as a FBG of 4.5. I feel as if I'm making progress. Just in case you're wondering, I've been having OMAD for the last month or so, and keeping it LCHF.
Great news, @MrsGruffy .
About the fluid retention, daft as it sounds, I resolve that by drinking more water. Around 3 litres total through the day at regular intervals.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done @MrsGruffy i found a month on one meal a day had the biggest impact on my bgs too. Congratulations on your success it’s great when you see results.