A few issues with employer

hallii

I have said this before, but some people have a phobia about needles, so maybe it is best not to inject in front of them or at least ask
if it is OK.

Being provided with room to do the injecting away from the person who complained is a good and reasonable solution.

In the office I managed eating at the desk was not allowed, the crumbs wrecked many keyboards and a couple of computers were damaged by liquids spilt into them.

As regards Hypos, I have no experience as I am T2 on diet (well just 500mg Metformin) but I had someone who was epileptic and under good control but maybe every six months or so he would have a fit. We have to realise that may people do not feel able or comfortable
dealing with this sort of problem, but eventually we worked something out based on one appointed person knowing ( and being comfortable) with what to do.

Most people, and that includes bosses, are only human, when the problems are explained and some solutions suggested there is rarely
a problem that cannot be sorted.

Apart from a personality clash between two female workers that is, that requires the wisdom of King Soloman himself!

:D

H