Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
@zand I have been known to send it out .
Once my husband is back at work after the summer hols Im getting a cleaner and sending his shirts away lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 4 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Did my 15 mins on bike yesterday then went away for weekend - friend lives in old Victorian townhouse and no downstairs toilet nor one on top floor where we kip so I reckon the up and downstairs will do as another 10 mins plus the five minutes pilates I managed before deciding either I'm an idiot or it is too complicated.
Today done 20 mins so far on bike and will do bit more later to bring the challenge to a close. Will look up new thread tomorrow.

Reactions: 4 people

julifriend

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A 55 minute walk completed the 42 days with at least 30 minutes each day despite the rain at the end of last week. Now over to the Sporty Forty.

Reactions: 9 people

peacetrain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just completed a brisk walk:

4.8k in 45mins 25secs

Earlier today I completed 200 steps up and down on bottom step of stairs, in 6 minutes.

Yesterday I completed 200 of the steps then a further 100 later on.

I think I have probably missed 3 days in all but I've tried to make up for it by doing extra on other days. I'm ready for sporty forty now!!

Bring it on!!

When are you going on holiday @Jamrox?

Reactions: 3 people

peacetrain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well have a great holiday if I don't appear again for a while. I've got reports to write and deadline is Friday. I'm quietly building up the adrenalin in order to tackle them. I've done all the levelling and now I'm thinking. Once I've "thunk" I'll sit and type away. It's the only way I can do them.

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Well have a great holiday if I don't appear again for a while. I've got reports to write and deadline is Friday. I'm quietly building up the adrenalin in order to tackle them. I've done all the levelling and now I'm thinking. Once I've "thunk" I'll sit and type away. It's the only way I can do them.

Good luck!

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Scandichic and peacetrain did you find us on sporty forty?

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Scandichic and peacetrain did you find us on sporty forty?

Yes I did. I did hours on Saturday and Sunday but I've only just got in so can't do anything today. Dinner in oven. Won't be out till 8:30 but feeling dizzy. Not enough food. Hubbies parents had kids overnight as they had inset so had to drive halfway to their house to get them when I finished work at 530 today so know have gone to long without food. Feeling hungry now!

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A 55 minute walk completed the 42 days with at least 30 minutes each day despite the rain at the end of last week. Now over to the Sporty Forty.

That's great @julifriend!
I was missing your daily walk updates - will you carry on posting them on the Sporty Forty thread? There's something very reassuring about seeing you post your day's activity.:happy:
Bx

Reactions: 2 people