A PERSONAL REQUEST ...

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
If anyone here believes in the power of prayer or positive thinking or collective good vibes ... please would you focus and direct some positive healing energy towards my little 5 year old nephew in Poland - Jakub.

He has severe immune problems and as if that's not enough three weeks ago he fell and broke his leg playing football at school, and while he was recuperating from that he fell and broke the other one. Then he developed pneumonia and now he has meningitis and we're not sure if he's going to be OK. He's a tough little fighter and I only hope he can get through this one. :cry:

tazzle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
what a lot ofr one little chap to deal with........ will send him some reiki tonight.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
tazzle said:
what a lot ofr one little chap to deal with........ will send him some reiki tonight.

Thanks Tazzle ... I'm sending Reiki too. Have just spoken to my sister in Poland, or should I say I tried to, but all we managed to do was cry and speak half Polish and half English to each other. I don't speak good Polish and she only speaks a little English but over the years we've discovered words aren't the bee all and end all of heart to heart communication. The Reiki will be very much appreciated and felt by all I'm sure.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello Grace, I'm so so sorry to read of the awful time your poor nephew is going through. I am sending lots of posittive vibes and myvery best and heartfelt wishes to your mephew and the family at this very difficult time. I wish him a good and speedy recovery. Best wishes RRB

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Robinredbreast said:
Hello Grace, I'm so so sorry to read of the awful time your poor nephew is going through. I am sending lots of posittive vibes and myvery best and heartfelt wishes to your mephew and the family at this very difficult time. I wish him a good and speedy recovery. Best wishes RRB

Thanks RRB ... it's much appreciated.

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello Grace. My prayers for Jakub and his family, It would be nice if you be with your sister.

Best wishes.

Roy.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
:wave: :wave: :wave: Sending waves of good positiveness
Prayers that each hour - Jakub improves ... :thumbup:
Thoughts for you grace and your sister's family too . x

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Sending a few prayers for Jakub from our family. Keep us informed please :D :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Nikkig said:
He's in my prayers, keep us all informed. The power of prayer and love is very strong

Thanks so much Nikkig. That's very true.

Ann19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Jakub ((((hugs)))) to all the family.

Ann x

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
WhitbyJet said:
Modlitwy za mały Jakub

We are praying for little Jakub and all his family

Dziekuje bardzo Whitby. Jestem bardzo zdenerwowany o nim. On jest bardzo odwazny maly dziecko. And I don't speak very good Polish. :roll:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Ann19 said:
Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Jakub ((((hugs)))) to all the family.

Ann x

Thanks so much Ann.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
FergusCrawford said:
Sending a few prayers for Jakub from our family. Keep us informed please :D :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks so much Fergus ... I will. Still waiting to hear the outcome of his CT scan. :cry: I'm hopeless at waiting.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
anna29 said:
:wave: :wave: :wave: Sending waves of good positiveness
Prayers that each hour - Jakub improves ... :thumbup:
Thoughts for you grace and your sister's family too . x

Thanks so much Anna ... I'm really touched by everyones kindness here. Can't stop crying :cry: Full Moon. :roll:

BlindFaith

Lighting a candle for Jakob tonight, Grace and sending as much positivity to him (and to you, too) that I can.

((((HUGS))))

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
BlindFaith said:
Lighting a candle for Jakob tonight, Grace and sending as much positivity to him (and to you, too) that I can.

((((HUGS))))

Thank you sooooo much BlindFaith ... I really appreciate that and I'm sure Jakub will too. I was looking for a candle before but couldn't find one, so I'll leave that to you. Thanks. :)