Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Please can we refrain from getting personal in this thread and topic .

It isn't productive or positive .

Thanks Anna .

A

Anonymous

anna29 said:
Ambersilva said:
Gezza,

Please seek advice from your medical team about other conditions that cause hypoglycemia.

Good valid point - it is always best to seek GP/HCP's advice when unsure or uncertain of anything
including any hypo's .
Far better and wiser to be more safe than sorry . :)

Anna.

Thanks....I will do so this coming Wednesday.

janeecee

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Agree, Anna.

The fact is we're all different in our ability to metabolise glucose. Some of us are pre-d and others are insulin dependent, and many people are somewhere along that continuum. People in the early stages can manage their condition to achieve near normal levels through lifestyle changes alone. There's no need to denigrate someone for being at the less severe end of the scale and who is taking action to prevent that progression.

Let's just keep the tone polite and courteous.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

A

Anonymous

janeecee said:
Agree, Anna.

The fact is we're all different in our ability to metabolise glucose. Some of us are pre-d and others are insulin dependent, and many people are somewhere along that continuum. People in the early stages can manage their condition to achieve near normal levels through lifestyle changes alone. There's no need to denigrate someone for being at the less severe end of the scale and who is taking action to prevent that progression.

Let's just keep the tone polite and courteous.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Hi, I'm just getting dinner ready ... had a packet of peanuts two hours ago and mackerel pate on toast 2 hours before that. Right now I am feeling one of my 'low blood sugar' moments coming on (weak and shakey and need food!)and bG is 3.8. I wonder what is going on?

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Actually there is no point in this anymore..Newbies obviously don't matter here otherwise my previous points about newbies and real hypos would have been acknowledged but the mods sure love Gezza :roll: well this is my resignation..I've asked to be banned before with no joy so I've got no choice but to break a rule so....Go **** yourself ! :evil: :evil:

A

Anonymous

Tubsolard said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously?? :***: You are REALLY convinced by this BS??

Yep ... my partner can tell. She's not happy with me for doing this but without eating or drinking anything for a further 20 minutes, now 4.0.

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
gezzathorpe said:
Tubsolard said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously?? :***: You are REALLY convinced by this BS??

Yep ... my partner can tell. She's not happy with me for doing this but without eating or drinking anything for a further 20 minutes, now 4.0.

FOOUUUURRRRSSSS The FLOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!! :evil:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Oh for goodness sake !!!

Am locking this thread as it has been self derailed .
Between the both of you getting personal AGAIN .
gezzathorpe and tubsolard .

Anna .

Status
Not open for further replies.