Android app for diabetes

astle9

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, anyone have or know of an app for storing diabetes results please on a computer tablet, i have looked but could not find anything, with the explosion of computer tablets i would have thought it would have been done by now.

DeeNJai

on my windows phone i have Diabetes Manager and DiaBudy. It will depend on your tablet you have some will use google play for the apps.
Dee

andyb74

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I use OnTrack from the Google Play store. It does all I need. My meter comes with PC software, but I tend to use my phone more then anything.

VickiT11979

I'm using sugar stats.com, I think it only stores the last 30days results though, do any of the others mentioned let you look back further than that?

Vicki

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Another hit for OnTrack although I dont use it any more now I test less regularly but found it very useful when I was :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mynetdiarydiabetes you have to pay for it but its worth it. 13.5lbs lighter since using it, I can print out food diary to take to clinic or glucose readings. it has insulin and oral medication for diabetes for you to choose from and you it can tell you the time you eat or take medication.