Anniversary

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Homophobia, racism, sexism
Today my diabetes turns 20 years old.Of course, my friends without diabetes will gladly get drunk with me for any reason and there is nothing special about the fact that I did not die, but still I have a reason to celebrate, moreover, I am not at all sure that I will live to see the next anniversary, so congratulate me

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well, maybe I'll just demonize my president and everything will be fine. After all, people in border areas in most cases do not die in military conflicts

There are so many hugs here that I'm even embarrassed. Actually, I'm not really worried about the fact that I might die. As we say, two deaths will not happen, and one will not pass. In addition, since my family survived the explosion in Chernobyl quite safely, being close enough to the epicenter, I have a fairly optimistic vision of the future.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
1716761349372.png

Today my diabetes turns 20 years old.Of course, my friends without diabetes will gladly get drunk with me for any reason and there is nothing special about the fact that I did not die, but still I have a reason to celebrate, moreover, I am not at all sure that I will live to see the next anniversary, so congratulate me
I wish you lived a little closer to me (sadly, not the other way round for reasons mentioned in this thread), I'd absolutely love to get drunk with you and your friends to celebrate your diabetes getting all adult!

I hope you'll read this tomorrow with an epic hangover after a perfect party!
There are so many hugs here that I'm even embarrassed. Actually, I'm not really worried about the fact that I might die. As we say, two deaths will not happen, and one will not pass. In addition, since my family survived the explosion in Chernobyl quite safely, being close enough to the epicenter, I have a fairly optimistic vision of the future.
I think the hugs are to be shared for everyone affected by this horrible war, no matter what country they live in. So share hugs and celebrate life!

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
View attachment 67871

I wish you lived a little closer to me (sadly, not the other way round for reasons mentioned in this thread), I'd absolutely love to get drunk with you and your friends to celebrate your diabetes getting all adult!

I hope you'll read this tomorrow with an epic hangover after a perfect party!
thank you! You can clink your glass with the screen and I'll do it from the other side :)
Strangely enough, I'm in a completely working mood today and I don't have a hangover at all.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 09-59-45 Happy Diaversary Gifs.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 09-59-45 Happy Diaversary Gifs.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 31

tayelola

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hearty congratulations.