Another Low Carb Diet Success!

smull

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good news to report. 16 weeks in and as of today's weigh-in I'm exactly 3 stones lighter and have now broken into the sixteens at 16st 13lbs 4ozs. I'm now half way to my lower target of a 6 stone loss (ideally I want to lose 7 stones by Christmas).

I really feel like I'm getting somewhere now and will allow myself a treat when I've taken 4 stones off which should be early June if I stay on track.

Happy Smull is Happy.

Cheers,
Smull
:)

smull

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve been to the docs today.....

....and....

....for the second time, I’ve kicked diabetes into touch. My cholesterol is down to a normal range too :) The doctor was more chuffed than me and she said, ‘I looked at your results before you came in and I was shocked....but shocked in a good way’.

My HBA1C is down from 58 mmol/mol to 40 mmol/mol and I’m chuffed to bits. Once more the doctor is talking about taking ‘diabetic’ off my medical file so I need to keep it up.

Weight-loss wise I’ve been a bit wayward since I gave in my blood sample for analysis but have continued to creep downwards in weight.

Currently I’m weighing in at 3 stones 2lbs lighter at 16st 11lbs 8ozs. Off on holiday tomorrow but will be back on it with renewed vigour when I return!

Cheers,
Smull

Last edited:
Reactions: Speedbird

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news keep it up and you'll be noted as in remission before you can say errr.. "in remission"

KookieMunchster

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Religious & Political Fanaticism, that sneeze that just won't happen, creepy ventriloquist dolls and oompaloompas.
Currently I’m weighing in at 3 stones 2lbs lighter at 16st 11lbs 8ozs. Off on holiday tomorrow but will be back on it with renewed vigour when I return!

Cheers,
Smull

Congratulations and well done!