Anyone been put on Statins?

lindisfel

Expert
I had a bilateral stg3 prostate tumour 13 years ago. 8 weeks radiotherapy and three years hormone therapy and I'm still in remission. It was the prayers of others got me through besides the skill of the doctors at Newcastle General and the considerable help from my GP. Every day is a gift now!
Spot on John...I'm another one who likes prayer:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 5 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@lindisfel My wife Judith who has read this says she will keep you in her prayers also so with Kevin myself and Judith and probably many others there are many prayers being offered up on your behalf be well and God bless you.

Reactions: 4 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
@lindisfel My wife Judith who has read this says she will keep you in her prayers also so with Kevin myself and Judith and probably many others there are many prayers being offered up on your behalf be well and God bless you.

I find that Attitude of Gratitude personally keeps a smile on my face most days:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30". Lifelong migraines and hay fever gone.

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

Reactions: 2 people

lindisfel

Expert
Thank you so much John and Judith. It is the mutual kindnesses and grace we show each other that aids our spiritual, mental and indeed physical healing. God bless you. Derek

QUOTE="JohnEGreen, post: 1178423, member: 223921"]@lindisfel My wife Judith who has read this says she will keep you in her prayers also so with Kevin myself and Judith and probably many others there are many prayers being offered up on your behalf be well and God bless you.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4 people