Anyone Else Experiencing problems with the Forum App

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Mine is slow on iPhone, using my pad and that's fine!

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had some trouble awhile ago but after logging back in on my computer the phone app corrected itself.

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No, mine works perfectly on iOS.

Have you possibly upset someone

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I usually just recommend that people use the forum in their browser on Android phones, as Tapatalk's app is severely lacking in comparison to the iOS app. The forum is fully responsive and mobile-friendly :)

Wildrover

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
But, I'm using the iOS App?
I actually think it's nothing to do with my iPhone and nothing to do with the tapatalk iOS App but, some setting I am unable to change in the user profile is messing me up.

When I fire up the App I log in and it screws up the header / title bar. I force close the App and then fire it up and the screwed up header bar corrects itself but, the main menu looks like I didn't log in - even though, if I use one of the options to navigate to a thread I'm able to post without having to log in!

Bizarre!

Would you please give my user account a once over?

Thanks.

Delete the App and switch off the device and do a hard re-start, then off to App Store and re-install (remember it will show "get" from the cloud) had something similar with my iPad, Oh, remember to note down any of your "subscribed" threads so as not to lose them