Before and after

carol43

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hate having my photo taken but OH insisted and said I have to show you all. Was 13st 1lb when diagnosed, this morning 8st 11lb. Just don't look at the horrible face (was going to chop the head off)

Attachments

• before1.JPG
    before1.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 299
  • after2.JPG
    after2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 309

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations @carol43 !! Bet you are feeling pretty pleased, that's an amazing weight loss.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done you look amazing - and you have a beautiful face :)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hate having my photo taken but OH insisted and said I have to show you all. Was 13st 1lb when diagnosed, this morning 8st 11lb. Just don't look at the horrible face (was going to chop the head off)

Ding Dong @carol43 that all really rocks. Well done to you and OH for insisting. Carry on carrying on!

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Very well done. What impact has this fantastic result had on your diabetes numbers.

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Carol

I dont think it is the same woman! Truly amazing weight loss of 33% of your body weight. No doubt it is life changing plus you probably feel fantastic.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Wow What a smart slim lady