opinel_6vrn_1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Tinmis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
illness
Amazing I thought cheese was a no no, just had a whole Xmas with a match box size portion of Danish blue. Miffed....what about feta?

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Amazing I thought cheese was a no no, just had a whole Xmas with a match box size portion of Danish blue. Miffed....what about feta?

It's not a no no for me, it just piles the pounds back on.
So I balance it against tomorrows food.

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Most cheese is full of fat and so, if you eat any carbs, you will put on weight if you tuck intop it. Cheddar cheese is something just over 400kcal per 100g. It's OK as far as your BG levels are concerned but it has to be eaten sparingly if you need to lose weight. It's roughly 3/4 fat. Even feta cheese is about 250 kcal per 100g.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I only had one very small slice with lunch today, no more in the fridge :eek: until I go food shopping, soon :)

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My fridge is full of cheese so we bought a piece of dolcetto that was on offer today !! We play musical foods every time we need to cook anything that is not cheese I love. bargains;)
CAROL

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I mixed the last of the Stilton with some cheddar for my cauliflower cheese tonight.