Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
What was your pre breakfast blood glucose reading?

Steveg1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Diane after a meal and your at 6 is good I have kale omelette seems keep me low too but you need few to get use to the taste

Steveg1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That’s similar to my breakfast on a work day - at week-ends it’s eggs on one slice of high protein bread.

Thanks but I got told bread no go I trying cut carbs but when I need a beer trying to drink light
Is there any tortilla I can have

Diane_56

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks but I got told bread no go I trying cut carbs but when I need a beer trying to drink light
I don't have bread much I have a low carb slice toasted with sardines or macrkrel for lunch

Reactions: Daphne917

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Unfortunately Tortillas are higher carb than bread! Have you tested for bread? The Tesco’s high protein bread that I have is 10g carbs per slice, I have tested several times and my BS has been ok. However I seem to be luckier than a lot of T2s in that I can tolerate more carbs and still keep my BS at a good level.

Steveg1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I will try thanks I test after because no bread no potatoes all what I like too

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Asda has a protein bread which is 4gm of carb a slice - very brown and seedy - but it is breadlike enough for me.