CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
jackyboy.
you have just completely wiped my Christmas spirit away, that got me really angry. and you've just mocked every person who really is depressed and suicidal and needs genuine help.
Glen : Not a bad bit of work for a 2 post commentator from 27 April 2013. leave his comments where they lie, he obviosly has a lot of helpful comments to give (NOT)

mrs gimli

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Racists or hatred. Disrespect for people.
Hi origanal poster I'm a parent of older children and younger and I know how hard it is to get work my 26 year old daughter was unemployed for a year as she lacked experience she has now got an aprentaship at a school in the office. My advice would be to sit down with your mam and dad and ask what can they do to help you and also what can you do to help them..have you asked localy about dog walking for people for money (it will add up) could you take a weekend job helping people with learning support needs (always desparate for people) its simply shopping with them making simple meals ect taking them bowling or cinema ..you need a big heart for it though. But its paid not huge but paid..please sit with your parents and talk it through you may find a way to stay at home . Good luck x