cauliflower rice ..what have i been missing!

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
just done my first cauliflower rice.. wizzed it in the blender...stuck it in the oven for a few minutes .added the jerk pork steaks which have marinaded since this morning and cooked for half an hour.. onions crunchy . lovely,,.,
edited ..just after finishing .. i really enjoyed that ..cant believe the texture and ability to soak up the juices..even ate the stalk ,,raw ..ive spent all my life hating cauliflower...not now!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoKalsbeek

brassyblonde900

Type of diabetes
Type 2
just done my first cauliflower rice.. wizzed it in the blender...stuck it in the oven for a few minutes .added the jerk pork steaks which have marinaded since this morning and cooked for half an hour.. onions crunchy . lovely,,.,
edited ..just after finishing .. i really enjoyed that ..cant believe the texture and ability to soak up the juices..even ate the stalk ,,raw ..ive spent all my life hating cauliflower...not now!
Try broccoli rice next if you haven't already. Equally as amazing.

Reactions: JoKalsbeek

welovedzig

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
can I have the recipe please/oven temps and time please? TIA