CBD oil.

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello

I hope that this is in the right section. I am becoming more and more interested in the benefits of CBD oil. I know that the research is not conclusive but I believe that it is worth a try.
I want to try it but I am wondering the following

• Is it better under the tongue or vapeing?

•How many times a day and show many drops?

•Where can I get quality CBD products?

Any information would be useful.

Thanks you for taking the time to read this.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello

I hope that this is in the right section. I am becoming more and more interested in the benefits of CBD oil. I know that the research is not conclusive but I believe that it is worth a try.
I want to try it but I am wondering the following

• Is it better under the tongue or vapeing?

•How many times a day and show many drops?

•Where can I get quality CBD products?

Any information would be useful.

Thanks you for taking the time to read this.

Hi @NaijaChick ,

There are issues with courting questions such as the ones you are asking.

It breaches certain forum ethos rules regarding the replies you may receive from members on the subject.

Are you suffering from any neuropathic related pain, or do you seek it for BG control.?
I'm afraid the latter might be a bold claim regarding CBD benefits.

Reactions: Karen442

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello. Thank you. Really CBD oil is an issue? They sell it in H&B. I’m looking for it’s help in both areas. I’m getting heavy leg syndrome in my left leg with firing pin and needles at night. Also any help with BG would be excellent.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello. Thank you. Really CBD oil is an issue? They sell it in H&B. I’m looking for it’s help in both areas. I’m getting heavy leg syndrome in my left leg with firing pin and needles at night. Also any help with BG would be excellent.

Hello to you too. :)

Wouldn't wish this to get silly with rule breaches.
You are asking regarding dosage & where to find. (We can't give dosage advice on any medication.)

However BG help (seriously.) is not down to CBD oil. It's down to personal managment (primarily) with carb intake to the condition...
I just couldn't justify the CBD side of it as a T1 back in my day of "trying it" out for BG control..

Regarding your heavy leg syndrome. Apart.from asking if you have consulted your GP with this issue.
You may find this thread interesting..? https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/vaping-cbd-oil.163029/

Regards.