Cholesterol - quick one

sno0opy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey all,

Just got my latest results back and seem to have been given a load of extra information. Had a bit of a Google but can't quite work out what some of it is, don't want to confuse the results.

Could any one with a bit of experience in these things give me a pointer in which results are key and where they sit if possible?
Screenshot_20200806_140414.jpg

Cheers

ianf0ster

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
exercise, phone calls
Hey all,

Just got my latest results back and seem to have been given a load of extra information. Had a bit of a Google but can't quite work out what some of it is, don't want to confuse the results.

Could any one with a bit of experience in these things give me a pointer in which results are key and where they sit if possible?
View attachment 43144
Cheers
Hi Sno0opy,
I'm not an expert and can't decipher all of the entries, in particular the one that doesn't list a result. But here is my interpretation:
1. Top line says it all - all is OK, no need for action.
2. LDL Cholesterol s 3.0 so not too bad.
3. Total Cholesterol divided by HDL ( not usually used in my experience) is 3. - Again not too bad
3.(XE2q7) no result listed - so impossible to interpret. (Don't know what it is in the first place).
4. Triglycerides - very good !
4. HDL - also good which gives the most important ratio (in my view) Trig/HDL = 0.53 where less than 0.8 is very good !
5. Total Cholesterol 4.5 - not bad