Christmas songs

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
So here it is, the thread for all those ghastly (and great) Christmas songs...

Any suggestions for the ultimate festive playlist???

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Sue I am in full agreement that is my most favourite of all christmas tunes.

Also of course Wizard and Slade :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
Happy Christmas (War is Over), John Lennon
And this from someone who hates Christmas songs.
Mainly because they are all terrible.

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Slade..definately

Thirsty

Slade? I daren't leave the house or turn on the TV during December for fear of hearing that b***** awful song again and again and AGAIN and AGAIN.

6.00 am and they're playing it at full volume over the Tannoy at the local swimming pool! Is there no escape?

If there's one person in the world I'd truly like to strangle, it's Noddy Holder.

:(

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Sorry...he's from my area of the country so no you can't kill him!!

Thirsty

Hmmm. I detect some regional bias here. Sugarless Sue likes Ian Anderson, gillyh prefers Noddy Holder.

It's like a small-scale version of Eurovision hosted by Dan.

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
You can't touch Noddy - my dad always insisted he was his long lost twin brother! It wouldn't be christmas without him singing along at the top of his lungs!!

gillyh

Dislikes
Watched a programme about best liked xmas songs last night. Gues who was no 1? Yep...Slade!! Mariah Carey was 2nd. :twisted:

What's that Christmas song that's about some war? It has a bright, upbeat tone to it, and it lifts my mood as I always sing along. But if I was to choose a cheesy Christmas song, my winner would probably be Cheeky Christmas by the Cheeky Girls! I don't like them much, but they are cheesy!

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
rwyncaruvegas37 said:
What's that Christmas song that's about some war? It has a bright, upbeat tone to it, and it lifts my mood as I always sing along. But if I was to choose a cheesy Christmas song, my winner would probably be Cheeky Christmas by the Cheeky Girls! I don't like them much, but they are cheesy!

Do you mean Jonah Lewey,' Can you stop the cavalry ' ?

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
Dad used to like that one as well, he would be "rum-pum-pum"ing all through December, and that was before he had the sprouts :D