Christmas story ... please keep it going ..

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
The whole happy crew

Ice, Cream, the tin man, Peter, the narwhal, the little woofter, the Giant Fruitbat, Rudolph and all the other reindeers are singing and dancing with each other they sent a magical wish through space to the Soup Dragon

And then .......

Reactions: Sable_Jan
S

Sable_Jan

The Fruitbat dashed back into the shop and said, we MUST save Christmas. I need a partridge in a peartree, 2 turtle doves, 3 French hens, 4 calling birds, 5 gold rings, 6 geese a laying, 7 swans a swimming, 8 maids a milking, 9 ladies dancing, 10 lords a leaping, 11 pipers piping, 12 drummers drumming.......before midnight or the Christmas feast won't happen....please, please.....I do hope I've got it right......
You see I found this taped under the table when I erm, fell over....
It was a list of things needed for the Feast of Stephen (the narwhal's first name) Magic spell.....

When the gifts are all around the tree we all have to sing
"We............" tbc

K

Kat100

The Fruitbat dashed back into the shop and said, we MUST save Christmas. I need a partridge in a peartree, 2 turtle doves, 3 French hens, 4 calling birds, 5 gold rings, 6 geese a laying, 7 swans a swimming, 8 maids a milking, 9 ladies dancing, 10 lords a leaping, 11 pipers piping, 12 drummers drumming.......before midnight or the Christmas feast won't happen....please, please.....I do hope I've got it right......
You see I found this taped under the table when I erm, fell over....
It was a list of things needed for the Feast of Stephen (the narwhal's first name) Magic spell.....

When the gifts are all around the tree we all have to sing
"We............" tbc
We wish you all a very merry christmas .. xxx

Thank you to all who took part with the story it's been great xxx
So the stockings are filling , not a sound can be heard not even a mouse xxx
It really is Christmas .. what a journey it's been xxx

Reactions: Sable_Jan
S

Sable_Jan

It's been fun.....especially tying to remember what's gone before to keep some continuity....