Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
catza said:
catherinecherub said:
Some BP medications will make your extremities cold and there have been reports of statins doing the same.

If you have a cold nose, another extremity, then it could be the sign of good health as seen in canines. :wink: :wink: :wink:
OK. Hands up how many of us touched our noses after reading that. :D

I didn't need to! - my nose has been cold for a few months now, much more so than I ever remember it before. Woof! :lol:

Viv 8)

Unbeliever

viviennem said:
catza said:
catherinecherub said:
Some BP medications will make your extremities cold and there have been reports of statins doing the same.

If you have a cold nose, another extremity, then it could be the sign of good health as seen in canines. :wink: :wink: :wink:
OK. Hands up how many of us touched our noses after reading that. :D

I didn't need to! - my nose has been cold for a few months now, much more so than I ever remember it before. Woof! :lol:

Viv 8)
But is your "coat" glossy Viv? :lol:

Thanks as ever, for the above catherinecherub. Wjhenever I go to the hospital, ie almost every week[slight exaggerration} the nurses comment about the ends of my fingers feeling very cold. Never thought to suspect the meds.

rpage

youngmanfrank... please could you share your Newcastle diet experience. What you did, what you ate etc. what your regime is now? Thanks Richard

Alasdair

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
wiflib said:
The only time there is nothing on my feet is in the shower. In the height of summer, I'm in bed with nothing on, no covers but thermal socks on my feet. Since loosing all that weight and getting my numbers under control my feet are FREEZING!!!!!

wiflib

Ruins the beauty and comfort of sleeping naked though :( . I now find myself sometimes wearing only socks to bed as my feet are usually like ice blocks but end up pulling them off during the night as my feet are sweating/too warm/uncomfortable.