Daily Express Cure Diabetes on 500 cals a day WHAT!!!?

alliebee

Ha Ha Ha

That did it you naughty boy, Just went for my paper and brough a pack of the delish snackery

yum yum yum crunch SMILE :lol:

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Original research = 600cals a day. Medically supervised meal replacement shakes etc As we all know there is NO cure. Once a diabetic, always a diabetic.
The media can be really stupid at times. I feel sorry for anyone who reads articles like this and believes them.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Oh you're so cruel Patch..... :twisted: :lol:

sue32

Dislikes
false people
Oh no.....the pork scratchings fairy has just knocked on my door and dragged me screaming to Sainsburys. Whose fault is it then???? :p :p

alliebee

got to blame PATCH !!!!! ha ha

personally Id like to give him a hug

At last a treat that is lo carb and sooooo crunchy :wave:

snackery indeedy !

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
50g pepperami contains 1.3g carb and 277 kcal. (Collins Gem carb counter)

Viv 8)

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Viv, you have just made my day :D

Grazer

As my word "snackery" has proved popular, I thought I should point out it's grammatical flexibility. It can of course be a normal noun as in "pork scratchings are good SNACKERY", or a place noun as in "that pub is a good SNACKERY because it sells pork scratchings". It can, however, also be an infinitive verb as in "I was engaged in some excellent SNACKERY with a packet of pork scratchings when the phone rang" It can also be an imperative verb as spoken by mums, as in "Don't SNACKERY with your mouth open" Finally, it can be an adjective as in "these pork scratchings are SNACKERINGLY good" Apologies if I've missed some obvious grammaticL uses - if so, perhaps you can point them out.