David Cameron and the Nation's Happiness.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
So... the Country's broke but they are going to spend God knows how much sending out all these letters ! I expect that makes perfect sense to David Cameron !

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
I think the whole lot of our Politicians are just going round like headless chickens with no idea how to get us out of one mess so when somebody comes up with an idea it's great headlines because it deflects attention from the main mess we are now in regarding NHS reforms and cost cutting with the resultant degradation of Health care........ :roll:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
It's a shame he didn't address the anti-cut protesters in London recently, 500,000 people there would have been sufficient to gauge the nations happiness.

I would love to tell him in person! :x

Nigel

TigerBao

catherinecherub said:
TigerBao said:
Surely it'd be cheaper to elect someone else

Who :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Me, if it comes to it :p From what I've heard recently (I don't understand politics, I admit) I'm not fussed who replaces the current lot.

ShyGirl

My Diabetic review was put back by 14 weeks. My gut tells me it was due to recent cuts. This not happening would make me happy* along with other tests being put back due to less money.
These surveys are joke and I might fill one in and tell Cameron to put it where the sun doesn't shine :D

*I don't know what happiness is to be honest but i'd be less grumpy.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
So if your happy and you know it clap your hands
clap.gif

Preferably slowly and in front of Mr Cameron :lol:

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
The man is a plonker. I know it's a bit of a cliche - but he REALLY doesn't live in the real world.

BigMike

Patch said:
The man is a plonker. I know it's a bit of a cliche - but he REALLY doesn't live in the real world.

Couldn´t agree more! This sounds like total waste of money at a time when huge cuts are being made.