Diabetes.co.uk Shop

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No response from the top team about the questionable marketing:) ....anybody:)

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Kevin - It is not always possible for the site staff to read every post on the forum. Having tagged both @Giverny and @Administrator in your earlier post, I'm sure they'll read it in due course. Thanks for your patience.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Kevin - It is not always possible for the site staff to read every post on the forum. Having tagged both @Giverny and @Administrator in your earlier post, I'm sure they'll read it in due course. Thanks for your patience.

Brilliant thanks. Much appreciated:)

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks - will pass this onto the relevant person! Sorry about this, we'll look into XXXL, too.

Reactions: 3 people

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can you.do something about size 8 clothes that are only suitable for pre teens and not Grandmothers!!! :( :arghh:
CAROL

DCUKShop

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi All,

My name's Jess and my role within the DCUK Team is as the shop assistant.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you all quicker but firstly, let me say how overwhelmed we are by the response to the t-shirts.

I have personally sent off for an order of 3XL, 4XL and 5XL Powered by Insulin unisex t-shirts. The 3XL and 4XL t-shirts will be available in Red, Black, White, Blue and Pink. The 5XL t-shirts will only be available in black, white and blue.

I appreciate and understand the frustration with the member packs, we had an issue with processing the packs but everything should be sent out soon and I will be back with more information in respect to a timeframe.

If there is ever anything you want my help with please do not hesitate to message us on Facebook or email me @ [email protected]

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I cant get anything much for 30in waist and stumpy legs, years ago I used to buy Farah, stopped as the weight went on as they really show the bumps. Farah now only offer trousers 32 - 64
Going to browse in Mothercare at the weekend :D
Check out the kids section and no VAT..

ickleowl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People asking my husband how I am, or what is wrong with me. It's my legs that don't work - the mouth & brain are still functioning normally
I must be one of the very few, my band came through after about 6 months. It's bright yellow, so pretty unmissable, with self-coloured "DIABETIC AND PROUD" punched on it. I haven't taken it off since it arrived....

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, I feel very neglected now, as I was never even aware that I could get such a thing when I signed up....:(:(

But I do have the wherewithal to add my own choice of slogan to any size or colour T shirt O might choose to wear. :D

Robbity

Jbicheno

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Never got mine either, although the promise is still there ever time I sign in.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

UKS2000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
YeY!! the larger size t-shirts are available to pre-order, already ordered mine!!

Anonymous Question

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
YeY!! the larger size t-shirts are available to pre-order, already ordered mine!!

We're glad you've got yours. They are now available for pre-order @ bit.ly/DCUKShopify

Just copy and paste the link into your web browser :)