Diabetes Destroyer

Mimi's

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi, was curious to know if any one has actually tried the Diabetes Destroyer plan which is often advertised?
Please only genuine users comment and not the advertisers.
Thanks

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, was curious to know if any one has actually tried the Diabetes Destroyer plan which is often advertised?
Thanks

Mimi - It's widely considely considered a scam. At one stage there was a lot of spamming into the form for Diabetes Destroyer.

Personally? I'd avoid it.

Reactions: Mimi's

Mimi's

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Mimi - It's widely considely considered a scam. At one stage there was a lot of spamming into the form for Diabetes Destroyer.

Personally? I'd avoid it.
Yes! I read about it on this forum for the first time. Thought it cannot feature on this site without the administrators first whetting the authenticity of the product. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Freema

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
When it did appear on the site it caused havoc and it took the Administrators a month of Sundays to get rid of it if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Freema and Mimi's

Mimi's

Type of diabetes
Type 2
When it did appear on the site it caused havoc and it took the Administrators a month of Sundays to get rid of it if I remember correctly.
I just saw it day before yesterday on a thread called ' Can't do without carbs'.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
An advert for it came up when I opened a thread called can't do without carbs.

Worrying! I'm going to tag some admin members so they can check that out @Giverny @CaptainWard @Administrator

Meanwhile, if you were using a computer when that advert appeared, you may want to run your anti-virus programme just to make sure there isn't anything on your computer rather than this site that's causing that to appear.

Reactions: Mimi's

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It happened on my iPad..

Ok, I don't think anything bad can install itself on an iPad so that's encouraging :) You should be fine, as far as I know :)

I've reported it to the admin/tech team as well as tagging them, so they can check the site to see if there's anything unwanted here. Do let us know if it pops up anywhere else.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok, I don't think anything bad can install itself on an iPad so that's encouraging :) You should be fine, as far as I know :)

I've reported it to the admin/tech team as well as tagging them, so they can check the site to see if there's anything unwanted here. Do let us know if it pops up anywhere else.
I have seen it many times the last 2 weeks when I want to change from one page to another in the forum, like from the front page to another... so they have infiltrated our forum somehow Again.... I get so anoyed every time it shows up... and it doesn´t close before you also fill in a question if you really want to close it...

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
That sounds even more worrying @Freema I haven't seen anything myself, but it does sound like there's something strange going on.

Thank you for letting us know :)

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks

Do you mean in general on the internet? If you've seen it on this site if you could tell me where we can investigate. Thanks

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
It is one insidious piece of malware and that's for sure.