Diabetes group

Frosty66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snow
Joined my local diabetes group today for coffee and introductions. We had a full group. It amazed me how we all had type 2 but our conditions where so different. But it was so nice to speak to others who knew how I felt. Can't wait for our next meeting.

Reactions: 11 people

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Joined my local diabetes group today for coffee and introductions. We had a full group. It amazed me how we all had type 2 but our conditions where so different. But it was so nice to speak to others who knew how I felt. Can't wait for our next meeting.
I joined my local group in September and go every couple of weeks. Gets me out of the house and everybody is very friendly.

Reactions: 2 people

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes we are all so different and being able to speak to others to see how they deal with it is good. Nothing like a good old chat over a cuppa to raise our spirits. I am going to enquire if we have a group near us

Reactions: 2 people
P

paula.nolan42

I've discovered a local support group too, I'll meet them next week. I'm really looking forward to a chat and a cuppa !

neil1945

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi - Im fairly new and want to find if there is a local group near Yeovil - can any one help!!

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi I am fairly new too, does anyone know if there is a group around the Wigan areas, I live just outside Wigan Lancashire don't mind the travel.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Hello @johnsmith258 - If you go to the top and tap on FORUMS then please go to GREETINGS and INTRODUCTIONS. Scroll down to Normal Threads and place a posting and you can ask questions and people can reply/answer.:)

Last edited by a moderator: