Diabetes survey, Please help!!

AA.diabetes

Hi all,

I am a PhD student at De Montfort University and I am conducting research on ''the effects of exercise physiology in diabetes''. As a part of my project I have devised a survey for peoples with type1 and 2 diabetes and their attitudes towards exercise and diet, link below. I am now in the process of collecting responses for this survey and any responses would be a great help. Would it be possible for you to distribute my survey to possible respondents.

The link below will take you to the questionnaire, which has more detailed information on the first page. Please read this before answering any questions.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5QY9G8Y

Best wishes

Ahmed

dib

Hi,

Tried filling this in but the survey won't register my entry on question 69, keeps showing an error message asking for a positive number which I can't make sense of as I am entering the amount of insulin I take that varies with exercise, as asked.

Any clues??

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
dib said:
Hi,

Tried filling this in but the survey won't register my entry on question 69, keeps showing an error message asking for a positive number which I can't make sense of as I am entering the amount of insulin I take that varies with exercise, as asked.

Any clues??

Exactly the same response here except in a different section :shakeshead: :thumbdown:

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
Yes, it failed at question 26 - please enter a positive number, the cholesterol bit.
Fix these problems and I will be happy to accomodate your survey.

Superchip

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You're lucky to have even got to the survey. I tried and it said 'Thank you for completing the survey' - I didn't even get a survey???

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
Denise

See that you have stopped the statin - SMART MOVE ! well done. Also in my humble opinion your cholesterol level you quote is very low. Do try to increase it, in my experience 6-7 would be preferable.

This survey suffers from impatience and lack of expertise by the perpetrator, although I am absolutely sure it is extremely well intentioned.

And the beat goes on !

Superchip