Diabetic Craft Club

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
It's lovely. There is certainly some work in this and those black and white charts are really horrendous. I did a similar thing years ago but from a colour code chart and even that was a nightmare because of all the colour changes in the coat. I haven't seen it for years - I must find it again.

S

Sable_Jan

It's lovely. There is certainly some work in this and those black and white charts are really horrendous. I did a similar thing years ago but from a colour code chart and even that was a nightmare because of all the colour changes in the coat. I haven't seen it for years - I must find it again.
I've heard of people colouring them in to make them easier to follow

tinyfilosofer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
She knew it was hers the minute I finished it and put it on the floor. Added a little bell for fun.
ef9a57ba97b72ebcaa41ffeee2392053.jpg

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
I made this clutch bag using Emzed's free pattern (on Craftsy) ... love it and will be making more - Ideal for phone, money and bits ....

Attachments

• P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 186

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Inside ... and with 3 zipped sections ....

Attachments

• P1010042.JPG
    P1010042.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 160

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
That is beautiful magsiess. I used to sew...suffering from a chronic case of CBA now though ;)

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That is beautiful magsiess. I used to sew...suffering from a chronic case of CBA now though ;)
LOL ... I have so many stashes, I occasionally have to make something ... running out of places to hide things I buy :angelic:

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lovely .... I used to be able to knit for hours and hours - unfortunately after 20 mins I have to stop these days, but that dress is gorgeous ....

S

Sable_Jan

LOL ... I have so many stashes, I occasionally have to make something ... running out of places to hide things I buy :angelic:
I'm downsizing my stashes of fabric & material but am currently making a jumper with some yarn I bought some 30 yrs ago....mayb a bit less ....

Reactions: magsiesss

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I know that feeling...all too well...my work room has been over run with multiplying bunnies of yarn!