Diabetics R Us

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just figured how to transfer a new contact from my old cell phone contacts list to my new one.

I spent about an hour last night trying to transfer all the other contacts (I had done this before by accident, but while doing so had unintentionally doubled up on all the contacts on my old phone. I went back to erase the duplicate entries from my old phone -- only to find I had unintentionally erased ALL the contacts from my new phone as well). So late last night I started all over again. I followed the instructions on the website but they didn't work and I couldn't remember how I did it the first time, so I just tried different steps until finally all the names and numbers appeared on the new phone contacts list.

It's funny how my 3 Google gadgets sync some things for themselves, by themselves, but won't sync other things I try to get them to!

Reactions: heh

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I just figured how to transfer a new contact from my old cell phone contacts list to my new one.

I spent about an hour last night trying to transfer all the other contacts (I had done this before by accident, but while doing so had unintentionally doubled up on all the contacts on my old phone. I went back to erase the duplicate entries from my old phone -- only to find I had unintentionally erased ALL the contacts from my new phone as well). So late last night I started all over again. I followed the instructions on the website but they didn't work and I couldn't remember how I did it the first time, so I just tried different steps until finally all the names and numbers appeared on the new phone contacts list.

It's funny how my 3 Google gadgets sync some things for themselves, by themselves, but won't sync other things I try to get them to!

Last time I switched contacts there was a pen and paper involved.

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Not quite overwhelming but I do not like to be around them. I have a good friend who does find them overwhelming. I am one of those people who like the smell of ink, toner, diesel exhaust, and -- for any who remember it -- duplicating fluid.
Not only do I remember duplicating fluid - I've half of a one gallon can in the shed. It's quite good as a cleaning fluid.

Reactions: SaskiaKC

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been thinking that if I do decide to move, and then settle there, I would like this sort of phone-and-contacts-list system:

cortelco-itt-2500-md-rd-250047-vba-20md-desk-valueline-red-4.gif

s-l300.jpg

Remember when these were popular gift items? :D ---
7ec3d8862f7338be5cf1d816ea799517.jpg

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Had a great sleep.

Son & DIL coming for tea today, roast leg of lamb, but apart from that don't know what we are doing today.

Have a good day.

H :)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Random question of the day. How come I have just one small area of eczema on my body, why not other areas and why is it in such an inaccessible place? Yep, driven mad today by itchy inner ear.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Random question of the day. How come I have just one small area of eczema on my body, why not other areas and why is it in such an inaccessible place? Yep, driven mad today by itchy inner ear.
I wish I knew I have exactly the same thing and it's an itch you just can't scratch.

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Cold here this morning.

Hope you're all well.

Have a good day.

H :)

Reactions: SaskiaKC

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

The same thing plagued me for many years, as it did with my dad. It seems to have diminished as I've got older.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting Giddy now. Ordered desk for non existant PC. Think this headcold has made me have halucinations that I can afford such stuff

Reactions: Bluetit1802

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have a spot on one calf that itches from time to time. It's been there for years, coming and going, sometimes itching, sometimes not. I don't think it's eczema but it could be -- I had that when I was a baby. Or so I've been told.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I shouldn't grumble. Can't imagine what it must be like to have eczema all over the body like some poor children have.