Diabetics R Us

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Just started a new sensor today and it seems to read lowish. Not by much, but 3.0 definitely calls for a different action than 4.4. I've had some carbs already between this screenshot and now, but it's still pretty hard not to act on what you see, even when knowing and feeling you're fine.
nieuwe sensor.png

Reactions: Cumberland

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Forget about the above post, I've just entered a whole new level of diabetic problems. I just injected for pizza and then I dropped it on the floor while cutting. And the floor hasn't seen a vacuum-cleaner in at least 2 weeks and I have 3 dogs and 2 cats.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Forget about the above post, I've just entered a whole new level of diabetic problems. I just injected for pizza and then I dropped it on the floor while cutting. And the floor hasn't seen a vacuum-cleaner in at least 2 weeks and I have 3 dogs and 2 cats.
:bigtears:

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Checked the cupboards , but being a sensible diabetic, nothing there to substitute a pizza. Luckily it fell right side up, and to be honest, I hardly notice the hairs :hungry::hungover:

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Checked the cupboards , but being a sensible diabetic, nothing there to substitute a pizza. Luckily it fell right side up, and to be honest, I hardly notice the hairs :hungry::hungover:

In extremis, you could view the keratin in the hairs as protein. Needs must sometimes. :)

I'm guessing you'll be scanning a lot this evening.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

There is a rule among kids over here called The Ten Second Rule. If it was on the floor less than ten seconds..... you'll be fine!

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
There is a rule among kids over here called The Ten Second Rule. If it was on the floor less than ten seconds..... you'll be fine!
I live more by the 'at least ten minutes rule', but my floor is one for people who follow the rules religiously...

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I never get up early enough to have time to wish you all a Good Morning, so I'm going to do it now before I go to bed. So, goodnight and sleep well. Good Friday morning, I hope you all have a lovely day!

Good night Suz.

Oi! Sleepyhead, time to gerrup!

Reactions: Cumberland and heh

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
All the lakes shorelines have receded due to lack of rain especially Thirlmere and Haweswater

Keswick is nice

Safe journey home to you and yours
Thanx - getting prepared to have a wonderful time with the traffic and roadworks on the M6 and M5.