Diabetics R Us

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Went shopping early so that I could put washing out later We had visitors so have a pile of bedding John was going to saw some more wood and now it is absolutely pouring down
Carol
I trust the feline avatar stayed dry !?!

Reactions: Cumberland

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Good Moaning everyone. I have woken up on the wrong side of the bed and am in a foul mood, no idea why. Best keep my distance today. See you all later on.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Antje77, What a cute picture! Please be aware and watchful as cat scratches can cause some pretty nasty infections!!
Thanks, and you're right. One of the scratches gave me a pretty sore, red, swollen, ***** finger. I needed about 30% more insulin too for two days, but insulin needs are back to normal and finger is almost back to normal so all is well. And Maartje the cat has slept cuddled up to me all night, even though he's still a bit scared of the dogs and the other cat, who were also in the bed :)

edit: that would be a finger with pus coming out. This time I agree with computer: that was offensive.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Thanks, and you're right. One of the scratches gave me a pretty sore, red, swollen, ***** finger. I needed about 30% more insulin too for two days, but insulin needs are back to normal and finger is almost back to normal so all is well. And Maartje the cat has slept cuddled up to me all night, even though he's still a bit scared of the dogs and the other cat, who were also in the bed :)

edit: that would be a finger with pus coming out. This time I agree with computer: that was offensive.
As long as the *** comes out and things continue to heal, well and good. I hope your new cat makes friends with the other pets soon. Good to know what words are not moderated out !!!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well, quite a happy ending to the day. My son did an internet shop but instead of three steaks they only sent one. No arguments, Mum gets the steak and we'll have fat head pizza and (real) chips. Everyone was happy.
And I saved some money :D

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Well, quite a happy ending to the day. My son did an internet shop but instead of three steaks they only sent one. No arguments, Mum gets the steak and we'll have fat head pizza and (real) chips. Everyone was happy.
And I saved some money :D
Sounds yummy. Now you take care what side of the bed you get in tonight (shouldn't make a difference but you can never be too careful ) and think before you get out tomorrow so you can choose the best side!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sounds yummy. Now you take care what side of the bed you get in tonight (shouldn't make a difference but you can never be too careful ) and think before you get out tomorrow so you can choose the best side!
Will do. :)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
My bed last night. And yes, I did manage to squeeze in there :) Maartje is a very brave little kitten.
42308483_10215868197852196_6536117751159717888_n.jpg

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
We have a weekend guest. Our daughter's dog, Colin. He is a big lolloping hairy mut, completely the opposite from Ness, but they are the best of friends.

Beautiful blue sky here in Lancs with sunshine, but cool out of the sun. Not at all bad for the first day of Autumn.