Diabetics R Us

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

We had a busy weekend, driving up to Liverpool on Friday (long journey) spending time with Alan's family then the drive back yesterday. Very tiring but Alan is reassured that his dad is on the road to recovery.

It's cold here this morning, only 6° outside o_O

Have a good day.

H :)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Today I am a happy bunny, very happy in fact. My car is 18 years old, known to us as the Green Goddess. She passed her MOT this morning, with no work needed. Had she failed with a mountain of work needed I might have had to say goodbye to her and that would break my heart. I have had her since new. Hopefully she will keep going a while yet.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Today I am a happy bunny, very happy in fact. My car is 18 years old, known to us as the Green Goddess. She passed her MOT this morning, with no work needed. Had she failed with a mountain of work needed I might have had to say goodbye to her and that would break my heart. I have had her since new. Hopefully she will keep going a while yet.

Congrats to the Green Goddess.!

I can relate to that - in our family we have a 20yr old green Nissan Micra - belonged originally to my mum and I inherited it after she died. Then I gave it to eldest daughter when her old banger conked out. She eventually bought another car so the ‘Flying Bogey’ as it was nicknamed ( less elegantly than your trusty Green Goddess!) came back to my husband, who drove it for a few years til youngest daughter’s car broke down, so now she has it.
I’ll be ever so sad when it finally has enough of us and gives up.

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening all. Watching GBBO atm. We've just decided to book a sneaky long weekend away, in France or Belgium in December :happy:. May find a Christmas market to visit :happy:

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congrats to the Green Goddess.!

I can relate to that - in our family we have a 20yr old green Nissan Micra - belonged originally to my mum and I inherited it after she died. Then I gave it to eldest daughter when her old banger conked out. She eventually bought another car so the ‘Flying Bogey’ as it was nicknamed ( less elegantly than your trusty Green Goddess!) came back to my husband, who drove it for a few years til youngest daughter’s car broke down, so now she has it.
I’ll be ever so sad when it finally has enough of us and gives up.

Congratulations to the Flying Bogey. Perhaps green cars are prone to longevity!