Doctors call to get me in

andy40

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Not sure all i know is i have lost 8Kgs in 6 months, either because i am in the waiting room for diabetes or something else wrong.

Not lost weight for over 20 years.

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Well, if your blood sugars are not all that high it seems likely it's something else. I would keep after them to figure out why you are losing weight.

andy40

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Been back today sending me for scan of gallbladder / liver / pancreas when they said i was pre diabetic i thought are they wrong and its my pancreas because that's what my dad died of, and he was only a few years older than me.

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Good luck with the tests.

andy40

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Quick update went for my ultra sound scan today of pancreas gallbladder and liver, but the women would not tell me anything just said the report will go to my doctors.

Only thing that is worrying me is she said she could not find my gallbladder, but 15 years ago on last scan they found it easy and said i had stones. but not sure if she found at the end of my scan i never asked.

PS i still get thrush and hungary all the time.

andy40

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Well all this went wrong scan could not find my gallbladder not sure why. Doctor sent letter saying they had been trying to contact me so i called them yesterday and got told they would call me this morning but never did.

When i called to see why they said they forgot to request one but will get me a call back for later today. So waited all day for call and what a surprise no one called. i am fuming and will never use these again.