Does Diabetes Regulate Your Life ?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good question, unfortunately my life is slightly disorganised although I do use things like shopping bags by the door to remind me that I need a bag and not buy plastic bags from the shop. Letters by the door to remind me they have to be posted, basically things left in prominent positions to remind me they need doing.

I do the same and then walk straight passed them! :joyful:

Reactions: TTTE
M

Moggely

I use to be the organized queen but funnily enough after diagnosed with this thing called diabetes I couldn't really care about being organized in anything. Now I wonder why. :woot:. Sometimes I think I't because I'm too tired to worry about much.:rolleyes:

TTTE

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes (but I may learn to love it)
Why are your Drs only giving you one months supply of meds? I’m given two months worth each time, surely more cost effective for our poor old NHS?
Technically I'm still in the "What The Hell !!" period where my doctor wants to find out how I deal with being newly diagnosed and do I have any reactions to the meds etc. I had a follow up blood test at 6 months (God ! has it really been that long?) along with a second blood test last week because I'm on Atorvastatin as well. I haven't heard from my doctor yet so either he's dead or there is nothing wrong with I'm doing at present

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Technically I'm still in the "What The Hell !!" period where my doctor wants to find out how I deal with being newly diagnosed and do I have any reactions to the meds etc. I had a follow up blood test at 6 months (God ! has it really been that long?) along with a second blood test last week because I'm on Atorvastatin as well. I haven't heard from my doctor yet so either he's dead or there is nothing wrong with I'm doing at present
That makes sense. I hope your GP gets back to you soon.

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I haven't heard from my doctor yet so either he's dead or there is nothing wrong with I'm doing at present
My GP says on the test forms, always follow up on your test results with the surgery and don't assume everything is fine if you have not been contacted. Do you have an appointment coming up?

I get my results online which is great to get my head around it before an appointment. The test results are linked to an information page to explain each test.

TTTE

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
My GP says on the test forms, always follow up on your test results with the surgery and don't assume everything is fine if you have not been contacted. Do you have an appointment coming up?

I get my results online which is great to get my head around it before an appointment. The test results are linked to an information page to explain each test.
"On-line"
Hadn't thought about that, might look into that

Reactions: Alison Campbell

TTTE

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I do the same and then walk straight passed them! :joyful:
Same here, I have hundreds of those 10p bag for life bags at home because I keep forgetting to pick up the ones I remember to get out of the cupboard under the stairs