Does low carb make you low mood

cocobee.2017

Omg stop it you guys lol. Now I'm fantasizing about my homemade long donuts sprinkled with icing sugar + filled with raspberry jam + cream!

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I agree with some of the others that it is often about missing the things we loved to eat that we can no longer have that is certainly enough to make some of us us feel miserable we are mourning them. Winter is a dreary time so I think that is when we are most likely to feel miserable and miss our comfort foods. for me that is jacket potatoes and chips.. and the time if I am eating out that I may just slip up and have them​

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I agree with some of the others that it is often about missing the things we loved to eat that we can no longer have that is certainly enough to make some of us us feel miserable we are mourning them. Winter is a dreary time so I think that is when we are most likely to feel miserable and miss our comfort foods. for me that is jacket potatoes and chips.. and the time if I am eating out that I may just slip up and have them​
Don't moan thou. Celebrate your new healthy life. :)
If I wasn't in pain I'd be jumping for joy with you all.

Who needs bad food for YOUR body. Your body doesn't need rubbish.

cocobee.2017

I prefer to call it venting lol + definitely grateful for my healthier life :)

Another thing I miss is porridge with cream + brown sugar but I sure don't miss feeling extremely tired after such a breakfast + struggling to keep my eyes open at work

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
Ladies I get a craving for something sweet and the chocolate flavoured nut bars I have for breakfast and evening meal help with that. But have cooked breakfast weekends.

Reactions: cocobee.2017