Dr Jason Fung mauled by impeccable logic of Calorie Restriction fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Not false? I've provided you with evidence to demonstrate it is, where's yours?

And no we don't have definitive causes, but lifestyle and being overweight are likely key contributors.
I say it is false because of Leptin. Not likely key contributors but likely risks specifically when you consider that Insulin Resistance likely got you there in the first place. And some of those women who suffer PCOS have had Happy Events after embarking on a diet lower in carbs i.e LCHF and Keto.
Other conditions also benefit from a reduction in inflammatory carbs, too many to mention.

ATZ

Can you give me the link I asked for please relative to the ice cream diet?

He discusses it in his review on the video. It's not my material.

Do you know anything about how diabetes works? Genuine question. How carbs raise blood sugars?

No, nothing.

Post edited by moderator to remove information that breaches the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

ATZ

I say it is false because of Leptin. Not likely key contributors but likely risks specifically when you consider that Insulin Resistance likely got you there in the first place. And some of those women who suffer PCOS have had Happy Events after embarking on a diet lower in carbs i.e LCHF and Keto.
Other conditions also benefit from a reduction in inflammatory carbs, too many to mention.
Do you know how leptin works?

Carbs are only macronutrient that stimulate it to any great degree.

I see you're now changing the goal posts anyway.

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
ATZ, what percentage of your current clients have type 2 diabetes? Answer the question. This is the third time I've asked.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi All,

Several posts have been deleted or edited for containing insults or containing information that breaches our forum rules.

Since these actions have been escalating, the moderation team have decided to close the thread.

Please be aware that any thread on any subject that shows this level of antagonism will be locked. It isn't the subject matter that is the problem, it is the behaviour of certain posters.

Reactions: Shiba Park
Status
Not open for further replies.