Dream Carb Monster!

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I really thought I'd got over my carb cravings but last night I was proven wrong...

I had a dream where I was in bed and eating grissini dipped in Nutella. In the dream my husband came into the room and asked what I was doing, so I told him to help himself to the biscotti in the bedside table drawer. I took a huge biscotti and hid the Nutella behind it because I was ashamed of eating it. (But not the grissini or biscotti!)

I must have been salivating like a demon because I woke up by choking on my own saliva and couldn't stop coughing for an hour!

I'm not sure whether this means the carb monster still lurks or if I really fancy a trip to Italy!

PLEASE tell me someone else has done this as well (but I'm betting I'm the only freak here!).

plantagenet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I really thought I'd got over my carb cravings but last night I was proven wrong...

I had a dream where I was in bed and eating grissini dipped in Nutella. In the dream my husband came into the room and asked what I was doing, so I told him to help himself to the biscotti in the bedside table drawer. I took a huge biscotti and hid the Nutella behind it because I was ashamed of eating it. (But not the grissini or biscotti!)

I must have been salivating like a demon because I woke up by choking on my own saliva and couldn't stop coughing for an hour!

I'm not sure whether this means the carb monster still lurks or if I really fancy a trip to Italy!

PLEASE tell me someone else has done this as well (but I'm betting I'm the only freak here!).
That sounds like the basis for a good fantasy fiction book. This could be your big break. :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Yeah, you're a freak!
Some of us are weird tho!

The answer to your questions is I certainly have weird dreams in full Technicolor.
We had a thread on it a while ago in our forum.

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yeah, you're a freak!
Some of us are weird tho!

The answer to your questions is I certainly have weird dreams in full Technicolor.
We had a thread on it a while ago in our forum.

I'm glad to be in such good company!

Wow - your dreams sound amazing. I quite often have vivid dreams which I can control. I'm going to have to have a look for that thread.

@Squire Fulwood - yep, that's what most men say! ;)

Reactions: 2 people