Drunk and disorderly, locked up in a cell without dextrose

s10vsb

I was arrested 17 days ago for drunken disorderly....yes I had been drinking....but arrested because I wouldn't leave Durham town center without my friend who I'd lost and was staying at my house and didn't have a key. I was locked in a cell after having all of my belongings taken from me including my dextrose, I turned into a woman possessed kicking on the door and screaming for my dextrose. At 4.30am I had a doctor visit my cell. My blood sugar was 21...I'd been to a 'banquet' so took my novorapid at about 9.30 and didn't take my Lantus with me 'cos I was taking that when I got home about 1am. They took my keys and went to my house to get my lantus and demanded that I took it..I refused 'cos if I had, I'd have ended up in a coma without my dextrose, I was taken to A and E and released on bail. I've made a formal complaint to the police and still being 'fobbed' off by them not returning my phone calls. Luckily, I've been diabetic for type 1 for 17 yrs so knew what I was doing or I would've ended up in a coma!!! I was released on bail and fined £80 and not charged, ie, no criminal record or DNA taken. Do they think that that will make me think, OK, I got off with it? I'm not gonna let this lie. I'm currently waiting for a call from an Inspector this evening that hasn't yet arrived. What do I do now? Go the papers or T.V. and tell them to show their CCTV to proove my point? xx
s10vsb

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Re: Drunk and disorderly, locked up in a cell without dextro

Think you'll find you have numerous postings regarding your scenario on previos posting....

eveshamgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Didn't you like the replies you got on your other thread lol

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

s10vsb

donnellysdogs said:
Think you'll find you have numerous postings regarding your scenario on previos posting....
Didn't know I'd done a previous posting.. pls let me know where I can find these 'numerous postings regarding your scenario on previos posting'....

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.

s10vsb said:
donnellysdogs said:
Didn't know I'd done a previous posting.. pls let me know where I can find these 'numerous postings regarding your scenario on previos posting'....

Here is the link to your other thread:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40151