Edit boxes

Gratope

Dislikes
Snobs, PC brigade ( Stupid rules and regs )
:?: Can I just ask a general question please. Why do some people have an edit box in thier posts ( like mine ) and others do not have this box ? :?

C

catherinecherub

Hi,
You will only see the edit box in your own posts as you are the only one that can edit it, unless of course the admin/mods decide it needs editing. They can edit anyone's post.

Gratope

Dislikes
Of course !!, sorry catherinecherub. Getting more used to the forum every day, ( in honour of my boyhood hero, I have changed my avatar to reflect the Film release. ) :?

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Gratope said:
Getting more used to the forum every day, ( in honour of my boyhood hero, I have changed my avatar to reflect the Film release. ) :?

I was always a fan of The Flash myself but looking forward to seeing the Green Lantern :D

Gratope

Dislikes
:shock: Wow someone who admits to actually knowing of a comic book superhero, thanks sid-bonkers, I am not alone in the Universe ! Actually it comes from a prolonged hospital visit, when I was four I was admitted to hosp and my Dad used to come in to give me " school " lessons, If I did well he left me a comic book. As I was in for TWO years I read a lot of comic books.
:oops: Confession time, I have two small tattoos, one of Green Lanterns symbol and one of The Flash's lightning bolt symbol. :oops: