• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynbarn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This thread is getting pretty horrid now - to be honest we need to unite and we are not going to do that if the innies keep name calling the outies and vice versa - we are all good people here no matter what our politics - I haven't enabled the racists by voting to leave - both sets of voters are doing that together by tit for tatting- we need to get past what happened and find a way forward for everyone who lives here - who ever they are - the only way for evil to succeed is for the good to do nothing

I have stayed out of this thread as I find some of the posts disturbing but had to just say what I have said - not going to say anymore

I totally agree with you

Reactions: 2 people
C

catherinecherub

Hi all, I think I know which way I am voting in June but am interested in others opinions on whether they will be voting in / out / undecided and why.

Those people from other countries - have you heard much about this debate and what are your thoughts.

This was the opening post in this thread and it has gone way beyond that.
It is time to lock the thread as people are getting too personal.

Reactions: 2 people

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
So do I @ewelina, and if I hear one more Leaver say "Well I'm not racist" there is only one answer.

You are responsible. You voted with them. No matter what your personal view. However unpalatable that might be now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having said that, it's not the only response. We've met a number of people since Brexit (and pre-Brexit) that were Leave-ers but not racist at all (and really nice people). What's interesting is there is a cohort that want change, and interestingly they're being bundled with those who have far more abhorrent intentions. There may be an overlap, but one group can't be tarnished with the same brush.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.