FAT: A Documentary [iTunes preorder £9.99]

M

Member496333

Hi ladies & gents. Heads-up, Vinnie Tortorich’s upcoming movie FAT: A Documentary is now available to preorder on iTunes for £9.99. I urge anyone with the means and inclination to preorder it. It will assist in sending a message that some of us are not interested in the EAT Lancet nonsense that is currently sweeping the globe and shaping government policies. Link to some information below for those interested. Thanks for reading.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fat-a-documentary#/updates/all

Reactions: Tophat1900

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Good and bad news. Switching allegiances to an Apple service for me is almost like going high carb (most of my IT colleagues are Microsoft / Android - strange that). I will literally have to dig out of the garage the something with an Apple logo on it.

I am also holding out for this:

M

Member496333

Yeah I’m waiting for that one, too.

Hopefully FAT: A Documentary will also find its way onto other platforms in due course.

Reactions: Guzzler

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Allegiances to operating systems and their providers are not unlike allegiances to diet forms. :D

But despite being an Apple fan, I think £9.99 is a bit steep. Dont you?

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Allegiances to operating systems and their providers are not unlike allegiances to diet forms. :D

But despite being an Apple fan, I think £9.99 is a bit steep. Dont you?
Depends what stage you are in your journey. When I didn't know Type 2 could be reversed, I would have happily conjured up a 4 figure sum to reverse it; would have felt silly now in context.

Many times documentaries re-enforce confirmation bias, the dangerous ones spread facts that are just lies, and or do not stand the test of time such as What The Health - De-bunked by their own side: https://www.vegan.com/posts/vegan-dietitian-review-what-the-health/

I expect the 2 above to be hard to de-bunk.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Can we just start our own movement called FAT-Lancet?

I’ll have to pick that up sometime though because Vinnie has always been amazing.

Reactions: Member496333
M

Member496333

Whether or not £10 is steep, is a matter of perspective. I have paid it because I support Vinnie and I support the cause. I’m sure some others have better things to spend their money on, and that’s fine.

M

Member496333

Bump for the amazingness of this movie. I've seen it twice now. Five stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AloeSvea