Feel so ill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have had a very sore throat, last night and during the night the pain is unbelievable, Gurgling in my throat,liquid, coughing, constantly having to breath out, breathing quickly. Just took two pain killers, which was excruciating. Bs 17.2, help

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have had a very sore throat, last night and during the night the pain is unbelievable, Gurgling in my throat,liquid, coughing, constantly having to breath out, breathing quickly. Just took two pain killers, which was excruciating. Bs 17.2, help

Temp 35.8

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
The temp sounds OK RRB ... but I'd get a doc in to look at that. Please take the precautions

Where's the pain? Chest throat or both?:(

Mike

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The temp sounds OK RRB ... but I'd get a doc in to look at that. Please take the precautions

Where's the pain? Chest throat or both?:(

Mike

goong ambulance coming mike

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Good call ... I was going to suggest sitting up in an armchair but it sounds beyond that. Take care please and may you be well :)

Infection virus but that's just a guess

Mike :)

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks Mike, breathing more settled now, BS 18.2 after 2 units of Insulin, will take another unit, glands are painful and swollen. At home and going to Hants doc, 11am at the hospital today. Going back to bed now, take care.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Wonder what that is though I know you've not been well. Hope you're resting and asleep .... annoying episodes so grab some shuteye :)

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
hope you're ok @Robinredbreast - sounds like a nasty throat infection or something going on. Hopefully the docs can figure it out for you so you get to feeling better.

Reactions: 2 people

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
@Robinredbreast, so sorry you have this going on too. I really hope your appt goes well, hope you have managed to get some rest too.
Xx

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hope you get well soon RRB.
Sounds like that chesty thing going about coupled with a sore throat?
Some get both. But the cough is more common. It sort of starts deep in the chest? Then works its way up as it clears to an annoying tickle in the pipes which hangs about for a while.. Unusually. The dry freezing temprature alleviated it, going out for a stroll..?

Keep well.!

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey RRB are you asthmatic? The breathing sounds like the way I suffer with throat and chest infections. My temperature is invariably OK too, so the medics don't take a lot of notice of the fact that I'm suffering so much. I don't tick the right boxes, but I do know when I'm ill, even if the computer says No. :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better soon.
x

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Sending big hugs.. Xx

julie56

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Angry people and liver!
Hope you get sorted and feel better very soon. Good luck with your appointment and best wishesxxx

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ah hope you're ok RRB, fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it at your appointment and you're feeling well soon xx