Feeling chuffed with myself!

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
I am responsible for defeating the council! My dad has an allotment, the council wanted to double the rent to £104. I was asked to take a look at things by my dad, I spotted a clause that the council hadn't informed tenants within the timescale in the agreement, I quoted previous cases of unfair rises etc. Today my dad met with council officers and their rent will not be put up!

Sometimes you can beat the authorities, and you certainly need to try when it's justified!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well worth investigating Gappy and I bet your dad is well chuffed! :)

Nigel

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi, WAYEY :D good for you gappy, success for your father and the others too. Well spotted ! Anna.x

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Well done you, Gappy!

You can take your fee in fresh veg! :lol: :wink:

Viv 8)

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Thank you, while the Council were on the backfoot they also agreed to oap concessions! I have made a positive difference to peoples lives! And Ebony, as far as theme tunes go I think I'd opt for "Don't let the ba*@£rds grind you down" but most people wont know that song by a band called The Toasters.

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Haha, you are most welcome to choose your own theme tune gappy! i may have to youtube that one! :)

btw - i love your avatar, i only just noticed it, i'm partial to a bit of late night family guy!