feet

moggy

had a bad day with feet yesterday i do take tablets for nerves ending but they do not work all the times :so i have to use painkillers some times it is not the sole off my feet it is the top off my feet and it feels like all my bones are in pain and it make it diffucult to walk at times. does anybody out there that has the same problem. :?:

Spiral

I think you need to see a doctor about it, sooner rather than later. I'd also suggest seeing a podiatrist.

I mentioned my feet problems to my GP after my last appointment with my podiatrist (who I see because of an accident a couple of years ago). My GP has referred me to the diabetic foor clinic as a resut.

By nerves I assume you mean neuropathy. Some poeple have reveresed problems with diabetic neuropathy by gaining better control. There are specific medications that can deal with neuropathic pain. Not all nerve pain is related to diabetes, so it reallty is worth geting a referral to the diabetic clinic to make sure.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Don't ignore painful feet. Charcot feet are not funny, and it :twisted: might get to that. However.GOOD BG control should help if the pain i sdiabetes related.