Festive.....

N

NicolaB70

This will also be my 1st T2 Christmas, like many of you I'm going to miss all the Xmas puds, cakes and mince pies but saying that at least i wont be putting the weight on as i won't be eating it

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

K

Kat100

Think we can all help each other with some festive support to keep us going....love the photo of the goose...
I am a veggie ;/ Kat x

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Kat100 said:
....love the photo of the goose...
I am a veggie ;/ Kat x

Poor Pete and Polly Pepper

Screaming-Vegetables-31327868_63807_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

K

Kat100

Pete and Polly look a bit scarred......don't eat them ....

Lol....very good...you have made me laugh

Kat x

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Christmas pudding vodka! Think I'll have a go at that. Im naughty I have made a christmas cake but will feed it lots of brandy and give half to my dad. I also look around for christmas puds with the highest alcohol content.

I make a trifle using coconut flour cake, sugar free jelly, ambrosia custard and squirty cream. Maybe I'll pour some sherry on the cake next time.

K

Kat100

Hi RRB
Sorry for delay in catching up with you, just seen your post...goodness you do have to be an expert with your diet I do admire your knowledge.....hope there is something festive you enjoy eating....or singing that's festive ;) have you started Xmas shopping yet, I think your daughter may deserve a very large stocking this year!!!! :) tc great to chat with you Kat x

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Lenny3 said:
Christmas pudding vodka! Think I'll have a go at that. Im naughty I have made a christmas cake but will feed it lots of brandy and give half to my dad. I also look around for christmas puds with the highest alcohol content.

I make a trifle using coconut flour cake, sugar free jelly, ambrosia custard and squirty cream. Maybe I'll pour some sherry on the cake next time.

Yooo lucky so-and-so, Even if me mouth and throat and lips are parched and cracked and I'd a headache and was shrivelling up and withering away and I was dying of thirst, I cannot touch alcohol at all.

And your planning to practically swim in the dash stuff. :lol:

Nah, I'm just jealous, Lenny3. Yooo lucky so-and-so. :D
Have a ball.
You too Kat100 and everyone elsde. :thumbup:

willie.