1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Finally Cracked

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments' started by Faith*, May 13, 2013.

1. Thundercat

Thundercat · Well-Known Member

Faith, delighted you are feeling so much better. Like you I resisted ADs for a long time but now I think taking them is the best thing I ever did. As my doctor put it, they are not a miracle cure but they take the edge off so you no longer feel you can't cope. I hope your mother moves out of her bad phase soon. God bless

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

2. Faith*

Faith* · Well-Known Member

Thanks Thundercat, me too. Will have another chat with her later I think. It's true what they say, you fix one part of your life and everything goes great but another part of your life inevitable has a problem lol

I am glad I gave this a go though, it's helping me cope with everything else at the moment so that's good enough for me :D

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook